Executive Bodyguard Services Limited (EBSL)
Agent RecruitmentEBSL’s core strategy involves the strengthening of all EBSL personnel. We have established the first fully operational training academy for security and protection services in the Caribbean. EBSL constantly recruits competent and capable male and female agents for special services and special duty assignments and boasts the most extensive training program for its recruits and agents.
Our bodyguards are trained to blend into their surroundings and situations, close enough for protection yet at a discreet distance for client privacy.
All security personnel (EBSL’s Agents, Tactical Unit Agents, Lieutenants, Majors, Captains and Commanders) initially and continuously go through advanced extensive training program which involves intense day and night training and further development of their knowledge, skills and capabilities.
EBSL Training and Instructors
08:00 to 10:00 -
In our mission to attract and retain the most highly trained and capable staff, EBSL offers attractive rates of pay and benefits such as group health insurance, worker’s compensation, and an Employee Assistance Program (EAP); for Career Advancement Training and Vehicle Purchase Plans for all agents and staff.
Agent Training and Selection Requirements
• Nine (9) month off-duty mandatory training period with courses in:
* Defensive Driving
* Fire Hazard and Safety Procedures
* Basic First Aid and Situation Control
* Crowd Management
* Protocol and Decorum
* VIP Training
* Classes in criminal law, reports, legal procedures and deportment
* Classes in etiquette, personal grooming and appearance
• Six (6) month probation period
• Advanced training in areas where the agent demonstrates proficiency
• Extended training at our IBSSA training facilities in Europe and the U.S. for selected agents.
JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY !